It's almost a year

11:50 PM

It's sad to use the excuse of my absence is due to the transition into college when clearly I've had more free time than ever! I'm well into my second semester and major changes was made. I've decided to switch to Accounting. This is a tangent or complete transformation from Pre-Medicine. I'm happy as I can be majoring in accounting though, strangely. First semester of college definitely changed my perspective. Again, I'm not sure if it was due to my lack of motivation to pursue medicine anymore or the fact that I wasn't cut out for it. Either way, I'm truly satisfied because I see myself a better fit in business. After transferring between the schools, I've been more productive and efficient at my work. Within the past 8 months, my life has made a sharp turn. I feel older now. But not any wiser. Nonetheless, there is 2 weeks left before Spring Break hits. I will be starting Outfits of the days soon! P.S - the recent page views I've received literally had me screaming. It's nice to know people out there is reading a post from someone like me. Please continue your support! Thanks, Kim

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images