Pick me ups

12:25 PM

Helloooo!

I'm a beauty junkie. I usually find myself disloyal to a single product out there in the market. I tend to change my products very often. The other day, I decided to try out some products from The Body Shop specifically toners and eye creams because I was looking for products that could possibly enhance my skin. I also picked up a concealer from Sephora






The items above are:
1) Facial Massager
2) Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
3) Tea Tree oil
4) Vitamin E Eye Cream
5) Benefit boiing concealer in shade 01
Any other products were samples and birthday gifts. 
Also, these items are one of the best-sellers in the category its in.

I will try these out and update later! Do you guys have any good products you'd recommend for dry skin? toners? Eyecreams? Concealers? Let me know!

Have a lovely Day! Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images